Got mad Maya skills? We are looking for Senior Maya Animators to join us.
- Create both realistic and cartoony creature, character and non-character animation
- Work from storyboard/animatic to create high level, key-framed animation including camera/layout
- Ensure animation adheres to the style and vision of the studio
- Know and follow all pipeline procedures
- Deliver quality work in a timely manner while meeting the quota assigned
- Knowledge and work experience in Maya required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in character and creature animation (Game, TV or Film)
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of rigging is an asset
- Knowledge of Shotgun is an asset
- Working knowledge of motion capture is an asset
- Strong understanding the language of the camera; framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking, etc.
- Solid animation grounding, preferably action oriented; previs experience a plus
Experience & Additional Responsibilities include:
- Ability to work collaboratively, taking direction and feedback from the Directors/Leads effectively
- Ability to animate multiple types of character/non-character assets from simple to complex with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail when finalizing, approving or quality controlling work
- Manage time and resources to meet weekly targets
- Positive attitude, hard worker, flexible schedule
Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada.
Please send us an email with your availability, reel, resume (including references) and proposed rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Questions/Contact information: Daniel Sioui, Executive Producer. 604 879 4879 ext 0 (studio) email@example.com / No Fax / 259 Alexander Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 1C2